Stockholm has a very well developed subway (Swedish: tunnelbana) with which one can quickly and comfortably get to the inner and outer districts of the city.
The metro network consists of three main lines (green, red and blue), which all intersect at the central metro station T-Centralen (near the main station). Information about fares and prices (e.g. day tickets, student tickets) can be found here on our website.
Green line ( gröna linjen)
- Åkeshov ↔ Skarpnäck (Line T17)
- Alvik ↔ Farsta strand (line T18)
- Hässelby strand ↔ Hagsätra (line T19)
Red line (röda linjen)
- Norsborg ↔ Ropsten (line T13)
- Fruängen ↔ Mörby centrum (line T14)
Blue line(blå linjen)
- Kungsträdgården ↔ Hjulsta (line T10)
- Kungsträdgården ↔ Akalla (line T11)